Ride around Boracay Island and explore its best spots at your own pace with this 5-hour bike rental. This activity is perfect for travelers who love cycling and a flexible itinerary as it allows you to bike around the island freely. Aboard a bike, you can see beyond Boracay's world-famous White Beach and pass by its scenic routes that offer fantastic views of this tropical paradise.
After picking up your bike from the rental staff, you are immediately free to head out on your adventure. A common first stop among cyclists making their way around the island is Bulabog Beach. This stretch of sand is best known as an activities hub where tourists can try out popular experiences such as windsurfing, kiteboarding, and parasailing. As you ride past the beach, you can take a quick stop to watch other tourists zipping on the water's surface.
If you find a secure spot to park your bike, you can even try out these activities yourself before resuming your bike trip! Another spot you can visit is the world-famous White Beach. Take off your shoes and let your feet feel the powdery white sand and cool waters this shore is best known for. In contrast to White Beach, you can also go to one of the newer attractions in Boracay, the New Coast area. Here, you can find a rock formation called the Keyhole.
Feel free to snap a couple of photos here before getting back on the road. Aside from the island's beautiful beaches, you can also head up to Mount Luho, Boracay's highest peak. After making your way to any of the three view decks that sit along the mountain, you will be treated to a panoramic view of the island. Afterward, you can head back to the main road, where you can stop by popular restaurants and cafes before wrapping up your bike ride.
See Boracay Island in a new and sustainable way with this 5-hour bike rental. Check availability by choosing a date.
- No hotel pick-up, meet up at D'mall Southwest.
- Minimum age to join this activity is strictly 7 years old and above only.
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
- No refund for no-show guests.
- Not all establishment accepts credit card, bring extra money in Philippine Peso currency.
- For guests' safety and protection, we are requesting our guests to strictly adhere to our health and safety protocols while on tour: Wearing of face mask and face shield. Whenever possible, keep a distance of at least 3 feet or 1 meter away from other people to reduce the possibility of person-to-person transmission. Wash hands using water and soap. Sanitize frequently-touched surfaces and objects, including cellphones and other gadgets. Be adequately hydrated.
Free hotel pick-up and drop-off within Manila Bay and Makati area only. Your tour coordinator will coordinate with you for your pick-up location days or a day before your scheduled tour. Please be ready 15-20 minutes in advance to avoid delays.