Immerse in the cool waters of Negros Oriental's popular cascades with this day tour. This tour will take you to four breathtaking waterfalls, making it a perfect trip for nature lovers. Enjoy your adventure with no worries, as the package already includes hotel pick-up and drop-off with an air-conditioned vehicle, lunch, a round of drinks, and the service of a guide.
To begin your tour, your guide will fetch you from your accommodation within Dumaguete City or Valencia town using an air-conditioned van. From there, you will make your way to the Casaroro Falls drop-off point in Valencia. After a quick safety briefing, you will start trekking through the forest to reach the 100-foot-tall cascade.
When you reach Casaroro Falls, feel free to take a dip in the refreshing natural pool at the bottom of the cascade. Next, you will travel to the Putingtubig Dako Falls and Putingtubig Dako Falls. Similar to the Casaroro Falls, the bottoms of these cascades each have freshwater pools that are great for a leisurely swim before continuing with the tour.
Afterward, you will head back to the jump-off point and Forest Camp to enjoy your delicious lunch. Take your time as you eat your hearty meal among the lush surrounding greeneries. When you've finished your lunch, you will next go to the Pulangbato twin falls. Pulangbato is a Tagalog phrase that translates to "red rocks." The cascade gets its name from the red-colored rocks that line the path to these 30-foot-high falls.
Take a dip in its wide catch basin, and take in the serene atmosphere of the area. When you've had your fill of swimming for the day, you can sit back by the rocks for a moment or two before heading back to your hotel.
See the towering waterfalls of Negros Oriental up close with this private day tour. Check availability by choosing a date.
-Gratuities and Tips are not included in the tour package.
- Bring water, windbreaker, and change of clothers.
- Each guest must fill in a health declaration form prior to the tour, which will be emailed once the guest confirms the tour.
- First aid kit, hand sanitizer, alcohol, tissue paper, and trash bin are available inside the vehicle.
- Vehicles will be sanitized, including the driver, after every trip or tour.
- Mandatory wearing of facemasks and face shields during the tour, whether inside the vehicle or outside.
- Mandatory physical and social distancing of at least 1.5meter between individuals in all public spaces.
- Guests will be divided into groups of six (6) persons to comply with the maximum capacity of 8 persons per van.