Cool off at Pulangbato Falls and enjoy nature at Forest Camp with this tour that comes with transfers, a guide, all entrance fees, lunch, and one round of drinks. Both Pulangbato Falls and Forest Camp are located in Valencia, which is roughly 13KM away from Dumaguete City. Pulangbato is named after the reddish rocks that visitors can see when they visit the falls, as it literally means “red rock.” In Forest Camp, you can enjoy 2.5 hectares of indigenous forest trees. The nature resort is also the perfect place for a hearty lunch.
Your tour will begin when your guide picks you up at your hotel in Dumaguete City or Valencia. You’ll then head to Pulangbato Falls. The falls have become a tourist attraction thanks to the reddish rocks in the cascade and around the pool. The color is said to be due to the sulfur and other minerals present in the area. The water that flows from the falls is clear but can sometimes appear red because of the reflection of the red rocks.
After registering, you are free to explore the falls. You can swim in its pool, try cliff jumping, and take endless photos of the unique views. After exploring the falls, you’ll head next to Red Rock Hot Spring. Here you can relax and take a therapeutic dip in the hot spring. Just remember to avoid wearing white or light-colored clothing or swimwear as the minerals in the water may cause minimal staining.
Your last stop for this tour is Forest Camp, a mountain resort located 800 feet above sea level. Its cool temperatures and its surrounding nature views make it a great spot for lunch, which is included in this tour. The resort’s restaurant serves Filipino dishes that can be served anywhere in the resort.
Once you’ve had your fill, your guide will bring you back to your hotel to rest or do some exploring on your own.
Enjoy a refreshing dip at Pulangbato Falls and take in nature at Forest Camp with this tour. Check the availability by choosing a date.
- Meals Not Mentioned in the Itinerary are not included.
- Gratuities and Tips are not included in the package.
- Each guest must fill in a health declaration form prior to the tour, which will be emailed once the guest confirms the tour.
- First aid kit, hand sanitizer, alcohol, tissue paper, and trash bin are available inside the vehicle.
- Vehicles will be sanitized, including the driver, after every trip or tour.
- Mandatory wearing of facemasks and face shields during the tour, whether inside the vehicle or outside.
- Mandatory physical and social distancing of at least 1.5meter between individuals in all public spaces.
- Guests will be divided into groups of six (6) persons to comply with the maximum capacity of 8 persons per van.