Witness the beauty of Cebu’s Kawasan Falls and experience a unique adventure with this half-day canyoneering tour. You’ll go on a beginner canyoneering trail, and you have the option to book add-on activities like water tubing and witnessing a sardine run.
Canyoneering is a popular activity in Badian, Cebu, and with this tour, you’ll explore a beginner trail located in one of the higher levels of Kawasan Falls. This is perfect for those who want to explore Kawasan Falls without the crowds of the lower levels.
Before you start your adventure, make sure to wear comfortable clothes and footwear that are suitable for swimming and trekking. Pack light and bring only what you need.
If you want a hassle-free tour, you can book an add-on transfer service that will bring you to Kawasan Falls from your accommodations in Cebu City. Note that you need to wake up early for this, as travel time can take up to three hours.
Your guide will be waiting at Kawasan Falls to accompany you to the registration area to gear up. The fees for the life vest, safety helmet, guide, and entrance are already included in this tour, so you don’t need to worry about them. You may also borrow a dry bag for free if you don’t have your own.
Once you’ve put on all the safety gear, you will begin your canyoneering activity. While this is a beginner trail, you must ensure you are physically healthy as you need to trek and swim to cross the trail. A hearty lunch will be waiting for you after the activity.
If you want to extend your adventure, you may book add-on tours. You can explore the lower and most popular levels of Kawasan Falls with a guide. You can swim and trek through levels 1 to 3, and if you’re feeling brave, use the rope swing to jump into the water! For a more chill Kawasan Falls experience, you can try water tubing, which will allow you to float along the water with the help of a ring floatie.
You can also book a tour of Pescador Island. Here you can trek and swim, or just enjoy the sights of the place. You may also book a sardine run and turtle chase tour, which will allow you to get close to the majestic marine animals.
If you booked a transfer service, you will be brought back to Cebu City once you are done so you can rest and recharge.
Go on an exciting canyoneering trip in Cebu with this tour. Check the availability by choosing a date.
- If adding transfers or hotel pick-up and drop-off please choose the earlier times because it takes 3 hours from Cebu to get to Kawasan Canyoneering. If coming from Badian, Moalboal, or you're bringing your own car or means f transportation please choose the later times.
- Itinerary arrangement may be changed depending on weather conditions and water current.
- Guest are required to wear their most comfortable swimwear and trekking shoes or sandals.
- Bring only necessary essentials.
- Age limit is strictly 7 years old and above and must be physically healthy.
- Additional activities are available as add-ons per pax account.
- Credit card use may be limited, bringing extra money in Philippine Peso Currency.
- Cancellation and rebooking must be made and called at least 24-hours before the scheduled tour. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled tour. No refund for no-show guests or guests who exceeds the waiting period to avoid delays in other succeeding guests' schedule.