Explore Negros Oriental's stunning outdoors with this day tour that will take you to the pristine Manjuyod Sandbar and the Balinsasayao Twin Lakes. You will be spending the whole day on a nature excursion, making this a perfect trip for outdoor enthusiasts. The whole tour includes hotel pick-up and drop-off, land and sea transfers, lunch, a round of drinks, and service of a guide.
Your day starts once your guide fetches you from your accommodation within Dumaguete City, Sibulan, Tanjay, or Bais. When you're settled in the air-conditioned van, you will then make your way to the Bais wharf. Here, you will board a boat bound for the Manjuyod Sandbar. This stretch of sand goes on for 7 kilometers and has been dubbed the "Maldives of the Philippines" due to its powdery white sand.
During your time here, feel free to soak up some sun on the smooth sand or swim in the surrounding azure waters to cool off. When you've had your fill of the sea for the day, you will sail back to the wharf and travel to the Twin Lakes of Balinsasayao. The twin lakes are located in the town of Sibulan and have gained popularity due to their picturesque appeal.
Surrounding the two lakes are lush greeneries and mini waterfalls that fill the area with a relaxing atmosphere. As you admire the beautiful scenery, you will also be treated to your lunch nearby the lakes. Take the time to feast on your hearty meal while enjoying the fresh air. Along with taking in the ambiance, you can also rent a kayak and paddle out onto any of the two lakes to get a more scenic view of the environment.
Escape to the refreshing outdoors of Negros Oriental with this private day tour. Check availability by choosing a date.
- Gratuities and Tips are not included in the tour package.
- Dolphin watching season is from March to October.
- Each guest must fill in a health declaration form prior to the tour, which will be emailed once the guest confirms the tour.
- First aid kit, hand sanitizer, alcohol, tissue paper, and trash bin are available inside the vehicle.
- Vehicles will be sanitized, including the driver, after every trip or tour.
- Mandatory wearing of facemasks and face shields during the tour, whether inside the vehicle or outside.
- Mandatory physical and social distancing of at least 1.5meter between individuals in all public spaces.
- Guests will be divided into groups of six (6) persons to comply with the maximum capacity of 8 persons per van.