Go on an adventure around Panglao Island and witness its beauty and rich culture. Enjoy the convenience of an air-conditioned vehicle on your tour to Dauis Church, Nova Shell Museum, and Bohol Bee Farm. This half-day tour is perfect for travelers who want to go sightseeing in Panglao Island.
Your tour begins once you are picked up at your accommodation. You will travel to one of the municipalities of Panglao Island, Dauis, for your first stop, Dauis Church. Also called Our Lady of the Assumption, the church has interiors that feature a fascinating mix of artistic influences, from neoclassical columns to Renaissance-inspired coffered ceilings.
Another interesting thing about Dauis Church is the well at the foot of the altar. According to local history, the well has been in its spot since the Spanish era. The well is said to have miraculously appeared when locals sought refuge inside the church during a Moro pirate invasion.
Your next stop will be the Nova Shell Museum, which boasts an impressive collection of seashells from all over the world. Here, you can check out a specimen of one of the smallest shells in the world, Rotaovula Hirohitoi, as well as giant clams that are centuries old.
After you’ve explored the museum, you will head to Bohol Bee Farm. More than just a farm, Bohol Bee Farm is also a resort and hotel. They serve sumptuous meals made from freshly-picked vegetables from their farm. Your family lunch that is part of the package will be served here. Once you’ve had your fill, you’ll be dropped off at your hotel or resort in Panglao.
Join this sightseeing tour through Panglao and explore the cultural attractions of the island. Check the availability by choosing a date.
- Peak surcharge will apply on New Year's (January 1), Good Friday (April 15), May 1, Christmas Day (December 25) or PHP 1,400.00 for group of 2, PHP 1,700.00 for group of 3-9pax, PHP 2,000.00 for group of 10-19pax, PHP 2,700.00 for group of 20-29pax, PHP 3,300.00 for group of 30-39pax, and PHP 3,900 for group of 40pax and more.
- Order of tour may depend on weather condition, land accessibility due to Covid-19 cases in some areas, and tour guide recommendation.
- No refund for no-show guests, all tour changes must be made 24 hours in advance.
- For guest safety protection, the minimum health standard is strictly observed.
- Not all establishment accepts credit card, bring extra money in Philippine Peso currency.