Enjoy some of the best islands in Siargao by booking this island-hopping tour. This trip is perfect for travelers wanting to unwind and explore popular island attractions while having a side trip to Siargao’s Corregidor Island. This package includes hotel pick-up and drop-off, land transfers, ice chest for food/drink, and a guide.
In the morning, your guide will pick you up from your accommodation on the island and take you to the harbor, where a pump boat is waiting for you. After donning your life vests, you will board the boat and begin sailing to the south of Siargao towards your first destination, Guyam Island.
Guyam Island is the smallest one among the three popular islets of the province. However, it is known for its vibrant marine life and relaxing tropical ambiance. Swim in its cool waters and take time lounging on the island's sandy shores.
From there, you will make your way to Daku Island, the biggest among the three and the only inhabited island. Aside from taking photos, you can laze by the beach here or dip in the inviting waters. You will have your lunch at Daku Island at your own expense.
Afterward, you will proceed to Naked Island, known for its short stretch of bare white sand. There are no palm trees on this island nor huts, or inhabitants. This makes it perfect for getting a tan and enjoying the raw beauty of the seascape.
You will then proceed to Corregidor Island for the last part of the tour. Also known as Casolian Island, it has a gleaming white sand beach with a palm tree forest, aquamarine waters, and a vibrant reef. You can take a dip or go snorkeling in the crystal blue seas, climb the palm trees, or lounge and enjoy what this island has to offer. You will then head back to mainland Siargao just before the sunset.
Jump aboard this tri-island hopping in Siargao with a side trip to Corregidor Island. Check availability by choosing a date.
- Free hotel pick-up and drop-off within General Luna only. For areas outside general luna please e-mail us at operations@guidetothephilippines for transfers quotation.
- Tour itinerary may change depending on weather conditions and water current.
- All changes must be made 24-hours prior to your scheduled tour. No refund for no-show guests. Only 50% will be refunded for cancellation after the 24-hour free cancellation period or on the day of the tour. Please make sure the mobile number you will input is active and keep your lines open as one of our representatives will coordinate with you upon booking confirmation or a day before your scheduled tour. No refund for no-show guests.
- There is no age requirement but we will be following IATF protocols.
- Bring the necessary face mask, face shield, personal sanitizing alcohol, and other important items.
- Credit card use may be limited, bring extra money in Philippine Peso Currency.