Experience the spectacular beaches in Culion, Coron, Palawan’s lesser-known but equally beautiful sister, with this full-day tour. This family-friendly trip to the town’s white sandy beaches and crystal-clear waters is ideal for beach lovers and nature enthusiasts alike.
You will be picked up from your accommodation in Coron town proper early in the morning. Afterward, you will head to the port where you will board a boat that will take you to the Ditaytayan Island, off the coast of the island of Culion. This off-the-beaten-path destination has powdery white sand and azure waters that characterize the best of Palawan. Enjoy the tranquility of this beach as you walk around and listen to the gentle lapping of the waves on the seashore.
You will then visit Malcapuya Island next, located to the north of Ditaytayan. A destination that fits the title of “tropical paradise,” this island is known for its white powdery beach comparable to that of Boracay. Enjoy the island’s tree-dotted shoreline and feel the soft sand between your toes. Find a quiet spot or shade and just bask in the beauty around you as you swim around.
After swimming, you will be served with a sumptuous lunch to replenish lost energy. You can also rent a mask and snorkel set for a minimal fee to appreciate the island's rich marine life. Take some photos of the stunning beachscape before heading to your next destination, the Waling-Waling Island.
Also referred to as Bulog Uno, this vast stretch of white sand is perfect for a leisurely stroll to unwind and relax after a long day of swimming. If you're not done with the water yet, the marine life in the area is rich with tropical fishes, too. There are also some open-air cabanas, clean bathrooms, and an island bar here, as well.
Set off for an adventure that’s off the beaten path with this island hopping tour in Culion, Palawan. Check availability by choosing a date.
- Activities not indicated are to be paid on site should guests want to avail themselves. Special pick-up and drop-off fees will apply for guests staying outside Coron Town Proper please e-mail us for a quotation.
- Vehicle types to be used may vary depending on the number of pax per group.
- No refund will be given to no-show guests. For rebooking or cancellation please e-mail email@example.com 3 days prior to your scheduled tour subject for approval.
- Health protocols and IATF protocols will be followed.
- Bring extra money in Philippine Peso currency.