Explore Coron's stunning islands and breathtaking beaches with this island hopping tour. The Coron Island Hopping Tour A takes you to some of Palawan’s most prized gems and a lot of surprises and adventures in between.
Meet new travel buddies as you go onboard this shared tour and cruise along the crystal-clear waters. The first stop is the CYC Beach — famed for its long stretch of powdery, white sand and calm waters dotted by interesting rock formations and mangrove trees.
From here, you will be taken to Coral Garden where the underwater action begins. True to its name, this area is known for its sprawling corals in various shapes and sizes. It is also home to teeming marine life from sea stars, clownfish, and sea turtles. Next on the itinerary is a secluded beach where lunch will be served. Atwayan Beach is rather small but imagine turquoise waters and a sandy beach as your view while you feast on freshly grilled catch and other sumptuous treats under swaying palm trees.
As you are fully loaded up, another action-packed site is the next stop: Siete Pecados. A group of seven rocky islets popping out of azure waters, this area is one of the best snorkeling sites in the entire Coron with its healthy coral reefs and home to dazzling parrotfish, butterflyfish, and Moorish idols. From here, you will be taken to Hidden Lagoon, a body of water that features a mix of salty and freshwater so the temperatures play between warm and cool.
To round up this tour, the last stop is Kayangan Lake, often regarded as the cleanest lake in the entire country. It features blue-green waters surrounded by dramatic, towering limestone karsts.
Get a slice of paradise at these Coron jewels with this island hopping tour. Check the availability by choosing a date.
- Environmental Fee is PHP 200/pax.
- All our guides speak English.
- Not all establishments accept credit or debit cards, and ATMs may be limited.
- Snorkel, Mask, Kayak, and Aqua Shoes are not included.
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
- No refund for no-show guests.
- All changes and requests need to be made at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled tour.
- For guest safety protection, the minimum health standard is strictly observed.
- Not all establishment accepts credit card, bring extra money in Philippine Peso currency.
- LATEST ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR TOURISTS
1. Guests need to present a vaccination card issued by a legitimate institution or DOH accredited laboratory.
2. Copy of negative swab-based RT-PCR test result (QR coded with attached official receipt) taken within 48 hours upon date and time collected before onboarding any aircraft or transportation.
3. Confirmed booking and or registration.