Explore Dumaguete and its nearby areas in this full-day tour that will take you to some of the must-visit spots in Negros Oriental. This tour is perfect for those who want a fuss-free day, as it already comes with private transportation, a guide, all entrance fees, and lunch.
The tour will start when you are picked up from your accommodations in Dumaguete City. From there, you will go on a Silliman University Campus Tour. If your tour is on a weekday (except for holidays), you’ll visit the Silliman Anthropological Museum, which houses anthropological exhibits and artifacts.
Next, you’ll visit the public market before heading to the oldest stone church in Negros Island, Sta Catalina de Alexandria Church and Belfry. You’ll then visit the beautiful promenade of Rizal Boulevard and afterward enjoy a rolling tour of the Provincial Capital and the Ninoy Aquino Memorial Freedom Park.
Lunch is part of this tour, and you’ll have it in a local restaurant before heading to the tourist village of Sidlakang Negros. You’ll then head to the nearby municipality of Valencia and continue your tour with a visit to the picturesque mountain resort Forest Camp and Cata-al War Museum. In the museum, you’ll find artifacts from World War II.
The last area you’ll visit is the municipality of Bacong, where you’ll visit San Agustin Church. Also known as Bacong Church, it has the tallest belfry, the oldest main altar, and the oldest pipe organ in Negros Oriental. Before heading back to Dumaguete, you’ll visit Negros Oriental Arts & Heritage, a store that sells items made out of local stone. After the tour, you’ll be dropped off at your hotel to rest after a whole day of exploring.
Enjoy a whole day of learning about Negros Oriental’s culture and history with this tour. Check the availability by choosing a date.
- Optional Airport Pick-up (To avail please go to extras tab).
- Meals Not Mentioned in the Itinerary are excluded in the package.
- Gratuities and Tips are excluded in the package.
- Anthropological Museum is open during weekdays only.
- Each guest must fill in a health declaration form prior to the tour, which will be emailed once the guest confirms the tour.
- First aid kit, hand sanitizer, alcohol, tissue paper, and trash bin are available inside the vehicle.
- Vehicles will be sanitized, including the driver, after every trip or tour.
- Mandatory wearing of facemasks and face shields during the tour, whether inside the vehicle or outside.
- Mandatory physical and social distancing of at least 1.5meter between individuals in all public spaces.
- Guests will be divided into groups of six (6) persons to comply with the maximum capacity of 8 persons per van.