Get up close and personal with the wildlife that roam freely in Calauit Game Reserve in Busuanga, Palawan with this full-day tour from Coron. This trip is the perfect opportunity for families with children looking forward to enjoying an exciting day out on the island.
You will be picked up from your accommodation in Coron town proper in the morning. From there, you will go on a scenic drive to Calauit port where you will board a boat that will take you to Calauit Island National Park. Upon arriving in the Safari Park, you will attend an orientation about the facilities and the rules and regulations to make sure responsible tourism practices are observed. Afterward, your guide will tour you around the premises of the park and discuss facts about the different kinds of animals you'll encounter.
Learn about the 104 African animals housed here and the flora and fauna endemic in Palawan. Expect to get a glimpse of bushbucks, elands, gazelles, giraffes, waterbucks, topis, deer, monkeys, and zebras during your rolling tour of the safari. You'll also get an opportunity to feed the giraffes.
From the park, you will embark on a drive back to the Busuanga town proper to see more of the town’s landmarks before heading over to Palatpat Beach. Here, you will be served with a sumptuous lunch to replenish your energy. There is also a restaurant at the beach where you can order several other dishes if you prefer. Afterward, you can stroll around the resort and take pictures of the beautiful scenery.
Over 11 kilometers from the beach is Concepcion Falls, located in Barangay Concepcion. To reach the falls, you will trek for less than 30 minutes from the barangay. Enjoy dipping in the pool at the falls and have a quick picture-taking session before capping off your tour with a visit to Malbato Church. This church is perched atop a hill and gives off a rustic vibe. It is also considered special because instead using traditional limestone to build the structure, its facade is built using stones and seashells.
Discover Calauit, Palawan’s inland attractions with this full-day tour from Coron. Check availability by choosing a date.
- Mandatory Environmental Fee and/or User’s Fee to be paid directly in cash to the service provider.
- Activities not indicated are to be paid on site should guests want to avail themselves. Special pick-up and drop-off fees will apply for guests staying outside Coron Town Proper please e-mail us for a quotation.
- Vehicle types to be used may vary depending on the number of pax per group.
- No refund will be given to no-show guests. For rebooking or cancellation please e-mail email@example.com 3 days prior to your scheduled tour subject for approval.
- Health protocols and IATF protocols will be followed.
- Bring extra money in Philippine Peso currency.