Go on an exciting island hopping and snorkeling trip in this full-day Panglao, Bohol tour. This trip is perfect for those seeking an underwater adventure in some of the best marine sanctuaries in Bohol.
Your guide will pick you up early in the morning at your accommodation. You will then be transferred to the boat docking area where you will start your island hopping tour.
Your first destination is the Dolphin Playground, where you will do the dolphin watching and searching activity. Take note that seeing dolphins is not guaranteed. If you’re lucky, you might see these creatures jumping up close.
Next, you will proceed to Balicasag Island. It is a symmetrically round-shaped island. Because of its sea turtles, the island has become one of the best diving destinations in the Philippines.
You will go on a snorkeling activity at Balicasag Marine Sanctuary, a 200 meter underwater paradise on the west side of Balicasag Island. The massive magnificent wall is alive with marine life like jackfishes and resident small creatures perfect for snorkelers and macro photographers.
After your snorkeling activity, you will have lunch onboard a private board or at the Balicasag Island Dive Restaurant. Your last stop will be at Virgin Island, where you will see a lengthy white sandbar. Stroll along the island and take a dip in its crystal blue waters. Keep your eyes peeled for beautiful starfishes on the shores and underwater.
Explore the beaches and underwater life of Bohol’s Panglao Island with this tour. Check availability by choosing a date.
- Snorkeling mask may be borrowed but it is recommended that guests bring their own for safety and hygene purposes.
- Peak surcharge will apply on New Year's (January 1), Good Friday (April 15), May 1, Christmas Day (December 25) or PHP 1,400.00 for group of 2, PHP 1,700.00 for group of 3-9pax, PHP 2,000.00 for group of 10-19pax, PHP 2,700.00 for group of 20-29pax, PHP 3,300.00 for group of 30-39pax, and PHP 3,900 for group of 40pax and more.
- Order of tour may depend on weather conditions, land accessibility due to Covid-19 cases in some areas, and tour guide recommendation.
- No refund for no-show guests, all tour changes must be made 24 hours in advance.
- For guest safety protection, the minimum health standard is strictly observed.
- Not all establishment accepts credit card, bring extra money in Philippine Peso currency.