Discover islands with rich marine life in this private Bohol island-hopping tour. This is perfect for those interested in lounging and swimming, and seeing different kinds of underwater species all in one day. It is inclusive of roundtrip boat transfers, entrance fees, and the services of a guide.
You will meet up with your guide in the morning at your agreed-upon location; Poblacion, Sunrise Beach, or Libanong Beach. When you and your guide arrive at the boat docking location, your island-hopping adventure will officially begin.
Your first activity for the day is dolphin watching on Balicasag Island. Keep in mind that seeing dolphins isn't a given. However, if you're fortunate, you could get a glimpse of these gentle creatures in action. If you do get lucky, observe them in their natural habitat and appreciate the moment. Make sure to follow the proper dolphin watching practices to avoid disturbing them.
After that, you'll go to Balicasag Island. This stunning island has become a top snorkeling & diving destination due to the abundance of sea turtles who inhabit the area. While in here, take a dip in its azure waters or stroll along its white sand beach. Take some photos as the idyllic charm of the island makes a perfect backdrop.
The last destination on your island-hopping activity is Virgin Island, where a beautiful white sandbar awaits. Take a walk around the island and cool yourself in its crystalline waters. While in here, you might see starfishes scattered around the waters, but it still depends based on the season. Make sure to take some photos and enjoy the rest of your trip before heading back to the hotel.
Make the most out of your Bohol getaway by joining an island-hopping tour with a chance to see dolphins. Check availability by choosing a date.
- No hotel pick-up and drop-off, if availing please coordinate with your hotel first if they will allow cars or vans outside their property to pick you up from hotel to port and back as some hotels have their own transfers and policy regarding hotel pick-up and drop-offs.
- The operator may cancel the tour in case of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances like weather conditions. In this case, you will be given the option to reschedule or request a full refund.
- All requests should be made at least 24 hours before pick-up. No refund for no-show guests and only 50% will be refunded for cancellation after the 24-hour free cancellation period or on the day of the tour. Please make sure the mobile number you will input is active and keep your lines open as one of our representatives will coordinate with you upon booking confirmation or a day before your scheduled tour.
- For guest safety protection, the minimum health standard is strictly observed.
- Not all establishment accepts credit card, bring extra money in Philippine Peso currency.