Embark on a fun-filled tour to Bohol’s Danao Adventure Park and try the exciting activities that await you in the middle of green valleys and hills. This trip is perfect for thrill-seekers who want to go on an eco-adventure and experience a different side of Bohol.
Your tour will start in the early morning when your driver picks you up from your accommodation and drops you off at Danao, where you will meet your DOT-accredited (Department of Tourism) tour guide. The town of Dano is known not only for its beautiful landscape but also for the popular eco-leisure park called E.A.T Danao, or the Danao Adventure Park.
E.A.T Danao offers a wide array of activities that are categorized into three – Extreme, Economic, and Educational. The locals aim to conserve the natural gifts around them and enhance each one through this park.
The Extreme Adventure Tour, from the name itself, includes challenging activities that require climbing and jumping. If you take this tour, you will have the chance to try The Plunge, Suislide (zip line), Sky Ride (cable car), and the Root Climb (15-meters rappel) at your own expense. You can also go mountain trekking to witness a sea of clouds, or go bouldering, bungee jumping, and river tubing (seasonal).
On the other hand, the Eco-Adventure Tour is more about sightseeing and appreciating nature’s beauty. Your tour guide will accompany you in a leisure trip around the park where you will enjoy bird watching and cave spelunking in Balijo Cave. You can also ride a kayak in the river, walk in the rice fields, and visit the park’s organic farm at your own expense.
Lastly, the Educational Adventure Tour focuses on imparting knowledge to tourists about the preservation of the environment and cultural heritage. During this tour, you will learn the significance of watersheds, the preservation of the forest, and organic farming methods. You will also be taught about Francisco Dagohoy’s valuable contribution in the province and many more.
After the fun-filled activities, you will have your plated lunch at E.A.T Danao Restaurant. Enjoy the rest of the day before your guide brings you back to your accommodation.
Take home unforgettable memories in this nature excursion amidst the wonders of Danao, Bohol. Check the availability by choosing a date.
- Other activities on-site are subject to availability and to be paid on-site.
- Peak surcharge will apply on New Year's (January 1), Good Friday (April 15), May 1, Christmas Day (December 25) or PHP 1,400.00 for group of 2, PHP 1,700.00 for group of 3-9pax, PHP 2,000.00 for group of 10-19pax, PHP 2,700.00 for group of 20-29pax, PHP 3,300.00 for group of 30-39pax, and PHP 3,900 for group of 40pax and more.
- Order of tour may depend on weather condition, land accessibility due to Covid-19 cases in some areas, and tour guide recommendation.
- No refund for no-show guests, all tour changes must be made 24 hours in advance.
- For guest safety protection, the minimum health standard is strictly observed.
- Not all establishment accepts credit card, bring extra money in Philippine Peso currency.